1.27.0-wmf.14 on hold

Chad
Hi all,

Holding deploy now
There is a bug with save times
See this task for more[0]

-Chad

Re: 1.27.0-wmf.14 on hold

Antoine Musso-3
Le 16/02/2016 18:20, Chad a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Holding deploy now
> There is a bug with save times
> See this task for more[0]
>
> -Chad

Note: the branch has been cut already on Feb 16th around 15:00 UTC.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso

Re: 1.27.0-wmf.14 on hold

Chad
On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 12:23 PM Antoine Musso <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Le 16/02/2016 18:20, Chad a écrit :
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Holding deploy now
> > There is a bug with save times
> > See this task for more[0]
> >
> > -Chad
>
> Note: the branch has been cut already on Feb 16th around 15:00 UTC.

Update: we deployed to testwiki yesterday, mainly so we could populate
the l10n caches for the new branch.

We're still holding back wmf.14 from the remaining wikis while the problem
is investigated.

-Chad

Re: 1.27.0-wmf.14 on hold

Chad
On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 5:35 PM Chad <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 12:23 PM Antoine Musso <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Le 16/02/2016 18:20, Chad a écrit :
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > Holding deploy now
>> > There is a bug with save times
>> > See this task for more[0]
>> >
>> > -Chad
>>
>> Note: the branch has been cut already on Feb 16th around 15:00 UTC.
>>

> Update: we deployed to testwiki yesterday, mainly so we could populate
> the l10n caches for the new branch.
>
> We're still holding back wmf.14 from the remaining wikis while the problem
> is investigated.

Sorry for not updating earlier in the week with the current status. There
was a little ambiguity if we were holding this week or not. The roadmap
on mw.org reflects reality (dates are off for wmf.14 because templates :):

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki_1.27/Roadmap

wmf.14 is currently on group0 and group1, which is all wikis except the
Wikipedias. wmf.14 will go to the Wikipedias tomorrow as scheduled.

We'll proceed with our usual cadence, starting with wmf.15, next week.
It'll end up having a 2 week delta of changes because we lost a week in
the process.

Thanks for your patience everyone, the trains will be running on time again
shortly.

-Chad