Over the last year, the DBpedia core team has consolidated great amount
of technology around DBpedia. This tutorial is targeted for developers
(in particular of DBpedia Chapters) that wish to learn how to replicate
local infrastructure such as loading and hosting an own SPARQL endpoint.
A core focus will also be the new DBpedia Stack, which contains several
dockerized applications that are automatically loading data from the
databus. The tutorial will cover the following topics:
- Using Databus collections (Download)
- Creating customized Databus collections
- Uploading data to the Databus
- Using collections in Databus-ready Docker applications
- Creating dockerized applications for the DBpedia Stack
The first tutorial will be held on July 1st, 2020 at 9:00-10:00 am
CEST.The tutorial will be repeated once more at a later time.