21 Local Chapters

Kong Soon Lim
I do understand that Wikimedia Foundation has 21 local chapters. Since it was announced a little late, some donation pages are still not updated.

Changes have been made on Meta, the donation site has not been change yet. Is it necessary to change back the status to ready instead of publish once changes are made?
You can help Wikimedia change the world!
Visit http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Fundraising for more details.

Get your preferred Email name!

Re: 21 Local Chapters

KIZU Naoko
Hello, thank you for heading up Kong Soon Lim.

We need to change their statuses back as you pointed out. Ready means
they are latest version but not just unpublished yet. I guess for the
cases you brought it would be labeled as "need updating".

Cheers,

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 11:31 PM, Kong Soon Lim
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I do understand that Wikimedia Foundation has 21 local chapters. Since it
> was announced a little late, some donation pages are still not updated.
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Indsamling
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donaciones
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Faire_un_don
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donazioni
> Changes have been made on Meta, the donation site has not been change yet.
> Is it necessary to change back the status to ready instead of publish once
> changes are made?
> You can help Wikimedia change the world!
> Visit http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Fundraising for more details.

KIZU Naoko
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)

Re: 21 Local Chapters

Jon Harald Søby
I updated the pages directly, so if there are no other changes (I didn't check) on Meta they can retain their 'published' status.

2008/11/20 Kong Soon Lim <[hidden email]>
I do understand that Wikimedia Foundation has 21 local chapters. Since it was announced a little late, some donation pages are still not updated.

Changes have been made on Meta, the donation site has not been change yet. Is it necessary to change back the status to ready instead of publish once changes are made?
You can help Wikimedia change the world!
Visit http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Fundraising for more details.

Get your preferred Email name!

Jon Harald Søby
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Jon_Harald_S%C3%B8by

Re: 21 Local Chapters

KIZU Naoko
Hi Jon,
thanks for your updating ... I was confused it had been the case of
all chapter list. A replacement of 19 with 21, the current number, is
what you meant, Kong Soon Lim?

If so, I think now it is settled.
Thanks guys!

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 1:32 AM, Jon Harald Søby <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I updated the pages directly, so if there are no other changes (I didn't
> check) on Meta they can retain their 'published' status.
>
> 2008/11/20 Kong Soon Lim <[hidden email]>
>>
>> I do understand that Wikimedia Foundation has 21 local chapters. Since it
>> was announced a little late, some donation pages are still not updated.
>> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Indsamling
>> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donaciones
>> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Faire_un_don
>> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donazioni
>> Changes have been made on Meta, the donation site has not been change yet.
>> Is it necessary to change back the status to ready instead of publish once
>> changes are made?

>> You can help Wikimedia change the world!
>> Visit http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Fundraising for more details.

> Jon Harald Søby
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Jon_Harald_S%C3%B8by

KIZU Naoko
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)

Re: 21 Local Chapters

Erik Moeller-4
2008/11/20 Kong Soon Lim <[hidden email]>:
> I do understand that Wikimedia Foundation has 21 local chapters. Since it
> was announced a little late, some donation pages are still not updated.

Hello,

you can just use {{CHAPTER-COUNT}}. It should work inside the template
(I just tried it).

Other useful templates are here:
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Key_facts
--
Erik Möller
Deputy Director, Wikimedia Foundation

Re: 21 Local Chapters

Casey Brown-3
On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 2:32 PM, Erik Moeller <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 2008/11/20 Kong Soon Lim <[hidden email]>:
>> I do understand that Wikimedia Foundation has 21 local chapters. Since it
>> was announced a little late, some donation pages are still not updated.
>
> Hello,
>
> you can just use {{CHAPTER-COUNT}}. It should work inside the template
> (I just tried it).
>
> Other useful templates are here:
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Key_facts

Yes, this is on our list of updates and checks that we need to perform
in the coming days:
<http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/User:Cbrown1023/Fund2008/status>

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

---
this address will probably get lost.

Re: 21 Local Chapters

KIZU Naoko
The number of chapters are referred in [[wmf:Donate/Questions]] (Q.
What are the specific goals you want to accomplish in this fiscal
year?). It could be replaced with a certain cardinal number with the
template.

/me is doing it on
http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Fundraising_2008/Questions/ja&action=edit&section=12

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 6:24 AM, Casey Brown <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 2:32 PM, Erik Moeller <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> 2008/11/20 Kong Soon Lim <[hidden email]>:
>>> I do understand that Wikimedia Foundation has 21 local chapters. Since it
>>> was announced a little late, some donation pages are still not updated.
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> you can just use {{CHAPTER-COUNT}}. It should work inside the template
>> (I just tried it).
>>
>> Other useful templates are here:
>> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Key_facts
>
> Yes, this is on our list of updates and checks that we need to perform
> in the coming days:
> <http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/User:Cbrown1023/Fund2008/status>
>
> --
> Casey Brown
> Cbrown1023
>
> ---
> this address will probably get lost.

KIZU Naoko
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)

The number of chapters are referred in [[wmf:Donate/Questions]] (Q.
What are the specific goals you want to accomplish in this fiscal
year?). It could be replaced with a certain cardinal number with the
template.

/me is doing it on
http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Fundraising_2008/Questions/ja&action=edit&section=12

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 6:24 AM, Casey Brown <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 2:32 PM, Erik Moeller <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> 2008/11/20 Kong Soon Lim <[hidden email]>:
>>> I do understand that Wikimedia Foundation has 21 local chapters. Since it
>>> was announced a little late, some donation pages are still not updated.
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> you can just use {{CHAPTER-COUNT}}. It should work inside the template
>> (I just tried it).
>>
>> Other useful templates are here:
>> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Key_facts
>
> Yes, this is on our list of updates and checks that we need to perform
> in the coming days:
> <http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/User:Cbrown1023/Fund2008/status>
>
> --
> Casey Brown
> Cbrown1023
>
> ---
> this address will probably get lost.

KIZU Naoko
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)

New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!

Re: 21 Local Chapters

Casey Brown-3
On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 3:16 AM, Aphaia <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The number of chapters are referred in [[wmf:Donate/Questions]] (Q.
> What are the specific goals you want to accomplish in this fiscal
> year?). It could be replaced with a certain cardinal number with the
> template.
>
> /me is doing it on
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Fundraising_2008/Questions/ja&action=edit&section=12

Fixed on the source and all those since published, thanks/arigato. :-)

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

---