404 message after restoring a backup.

Bugzilla from letharion@gmail.com
A while ago I was going to reinstall everything on my computer, so I made a
backup of my wikidatabase with
mysqldump wikidb > wiki.sql
and now I've reinstalled mediawiki. It's been a while, so the patch version
has very likely changed since the database was backup up. I don't remember
exactly the version I was using, but it was 1.4.x before, and it's 1.4.15now.
After seting up the new wiki, I have restored the original database with
mysql -p wikidb < wiki.sql
Perhaps this was the wrong way to go about it?
Now my main page looks like expected, but all the links on the main page
give a 404 error.

Ok, this problem I was able to solve by running the update.php script.
(I still submit this email incase some else has a similar problem and
searches the archives)

This however seems to have messed up all my swedish åäö-characters. I'll
just fix that manually over time :-)