5 sentence translation request for Wiktionary discussion

5 sentence translation request for Wiktionary discussion

Chris Koerner-2
Hello translators,
We'd like to start talking with the Wiktionary communities about the possibility of using the Page Previews feature on their projects. I have a short message that I could use some assistance with translating. Questions and feedback are welcome. Thank you for the help.

Yours,
Chris Koerner
Community Liaison

Re: 5 sentence translation request for Wiktionary discussion

Anoop Rao
Done
kannada (ಕನ್ನಡ) translation

Yours Truly
tools.wmflabs.org/guc/?user=Anoop_Rao <Anoop Rao>
http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User:Minato826 <Anoop Rao