600th QI supported by Wikimedia CH

Clément Bucco
==English==
Hello all,

I'm proud to announce the 600th QI supported by Wikimedia CH, a portrait of ski jumper Piotr Zyla, at the FIS Sommer Grand prix in Einsiedeln this summer:

If you want to produce photographs or other content for Commons, Wikimedia CH can help you. You can find infos on this page : https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wikimedia_CH

==French==
Bonjour à tous,

Je suis fier de vous annoncer la 600ème QI supported by Wikimedia CH, un portrait du sauteur à ski Piotr Zyla, pris au FIS Sommer Grand prix à Einsiedeln cet été:

Si vous souhaitez vous aussi participer à la création de contenu pour Commons, Wikimedia CH peut vous aider. Vous trouverez plus d'infos sur cette page: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wikimedia_CH

==Deutsch==
Hallo,

Das 600. QI supported by Wikimedia CH ist ein Foto von Piotr Zyla, einem Skispringer, bei FIS Sommer Grand Prix 2014 in Einsiedeln gemacht:

Wenn Sie Fotos für Commons produzieren möchten, können Wikimedia CH Ihnen zu helfen. Sie können Infos auf dieser Seite zu finden: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wikimedia_CH

Clément

Re: 600th QI supported by Wikimedia CH

Gilbert Conus-2
Hi,

Congratulations to WMCH and the photographer. Does this could lead to an
introduction to the art of QI by WMCH supported photographers ?

Gilbert

Le 03.10.2014 08:08, Clément Bucco a écrit :

> ==English==
> Hello all,
>
> I'm proud to announce the 600th QI supported by Wikimedia CH, a portrait
> of ski jumper Piotr Zyla, at the FIS Sommer Grand prix in Einsiedeln
> this summer:
>
> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:FIS_Sommer_Grand_Prix_2014_-_20140809_-_Pyotr_Zyla_1.jpg
>
> If you want to produce photographs or other content for Commons,
> Wikimedia CH can help you. You can find infos on this page :
> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wikimedia_CH
>
> ==French==
> Bonjour à tous,
>
> Je suis fier de vous annoncer la 600ème QI supported by Wikimedia CH, un
> portrait du sauteur à ski Piotr Zyla, pris au FIS Sommer Grand prix à
> Einsiedeln cet été:
>
> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:FIS_Sommer_Grand_Prix_2014_-_20140809_-_Pyotr_Zyla_1.jpg
>
> Si vous souhaitez vous aussi participer à la création de contenu pour
> Commons, Wikimedia CH peut vous aider. Vous trouverez plus d'infos sur
> cette page: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wikimedia_CH
>
> ==Deutsch==
> Hallo,
>
> Das 600. QI supported by Wikimedia CH ist ein Foto von Piotr Zyla, einem
> Skispringer, bei FIS Sommer Grand Prix 2014 in Einsiedeln gemacht:
>
> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:FIS_Sommer_Grand_Prix_2014_-_20140809_-_Pyotr_Zyla_1.jpg
>
> Wenn Sie Fotos für Commons produzieren möchten, können Wikimedia CH
> Ihnen zu helfen. Sie können Infos auf dieser Seite zu finden:
> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wikimedia_CH
>
> Clément

Re: 600th QI supported by Wikimedia CH

Charles Andrès-2
Congrats Clément! and thanks Gilbert to give me the opportunity to update all of you about some exciting news about support to photographers by WMCH for the next year!

In 2015 Wikimedia CH will continue to extend it support to Commons photographers by different means:

1) A budget is reserved to support the travel and accommodation cost of Commons photographers, the request will be process by the micro-grant committee from October 15 this year (1)

2) Wikimedia CH can support you to get press accreditation to cover a public event, contact your community liaison or press(a)wikimedia.ch

3) A budget is reserved to support confirmed Commons photographers to upgrade their photo materiel, it can be a support to buy new material or rent an exceptional material for one shot usage (1)

4) wikimedia CH will move to a new office in January, and we will make sure that a Community space will be available, this space should be suitable for Photo atelier (like " introduction to the art of QI by WMCH supported photographers" "document you rare coins" ), will include a DIY Digitization Platform as well as a workstation with all the tools for photo treatment including high band with for fast upload on Commons

5) A group photo is highly active in Romandie, and we will be more than happy to support the creation of an equivalent structure in the other linguistic area

6) A shared calendar has been created to indicate all the event interesting to cover for Wikimedia Commons,  If you want to be able to add events on this calendar, just ask on this mailing list, there is already more than ten people able to grant you the access (2)

7) because Wikimedia CH is Wikimedia , we will support you by any mean, so just be bold and ask us if you need a support not listed here.

Support to photographers is just conditioned to the final upload of the pictures on commons, and the level of originality of the pictures to be created (the threshold is usually quite low, we just cannot sponsor the realization of the 1200th picture of the same monument)

Sincerely

Charles