8th London Wikipedia Meetup: March 8th, 2008

8th London Wikipedia Meetup: March 8th, 2008

Ian A. Holton
Hey everybody,

 I've announced a date for the next Wikipedia meetup in London, it's
going to be on Saturday March 8th at the Pembury Tavern in Hackney
again. This time anybody who can make shall come and people who can't
will have to miss out and join us next time :)

If you are coming along, or not, please visit
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wipipedia:Meetup/London 8

Hope to see a lot of familiar as well as new faces,

Ian [[User:Poeloq]]

PS: I'll probably be going to the Pembury Tavern around 7ish tonight
too.

Re: 8th London Wikipedia Meetup: March 8th, 2008

Gordon Joly
At 11:59 +0000 17/2/08, Ian A Holton wrote:

>Hey everybody,
>
>  I've announced a date for the next Wikipedia meetup in London, it's
>going to be on Saturday March 8th at the Pembury Tavern in Hackney
>again. This time anybody who can make shall come and people who can't
>will have to miss out and join us next time :)
>
>If you are coming along, or not, please visit
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wipipedia:Meetup/London 8
>
>Hope to see a lot of familiar as well as new faces,
>
>Ian [[User:Poeloq]]

Excellent: I have added my nickname to the list of attendees:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/London_8

The clash with an event at "London's Transport Museum depot in Acton"
is of course unfortunate.

Gordo

--
"Think Feynman"/////////