A CALL FOR HELP

businessday411
Hi there

We all understand that we have a moral obligation to protect and
preserve our planet for future generations,So we ask you to please
help us donate 1000 trees to the Carbon free campaign- which plants
trees to fight global warming and all you have to do is visit
http://businessday411.blogspot.com and click on the first ad on right
of our blog.

THANK YOU

Re: A CALL FOR HELP

brian.mcneil-2
Save trees!

Eat Beavers!

I check this list so irregularly that I missed that opportunity for five
whole days.

On Tue, 2011-05-10 at 14:28 +0200, wonga miggels wrote:

> Hi there
>
> We all understand that we have a moral obligation to protect and
> preserve our planet for future generations,So we ask you to please
> help us donate 1000 trees to the Carbon free campaign- which plants
> trees to fight global warming and all you have to do is visit
> http://businessday411.blogspot.com and click on the first ad on right
> of our blog.
>
> THANK YOU

Brian McNeil.
--
[hidden email] | Wikinews Accredited Reporter.
http://en.wikinews.org | http://www.wikinewsie.org