A note about participation at Kannada Sahithya Sammelana

A note about participation at Kannada Sahithya Sammelana

Hari Prasad Nadig-2
Hi all,

At Kannada Sahithya Sammelana, we had shared a stall with Akruti Books (many
thanks to publisher Guruprasad D N for his help) and did as much we could to
tell people about Kannada Wikipedia and Wikipedia.

Many thanks to Supreeth K S, who was of great help in organizing pamphlets
and stuff for three days. Thanks to Jogi (Girish Rao) for the help he
extended in getting touch with people in the organizing committee.

There are some pictures here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hpnadig/sets/72157625877063933/

Note: I have shared about our experience at the event in a response earlier
to the India mailing list that can be read here:
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimediaindia-l/2011-February/002084.html

Hari Prasad Nadig
http://hpnadig.net | http://twitter.com/hpnadig
http://flickr.com/hpnadig