A poem about Wikipedia

David Gerard-2
Well, not really. Apparently it's common in some US elementary schools.

http://poetry.poetryx.com/poems/10557/

- d.

Re: A poem about Wikipedia

Alan Liefting
Lovely...
Yes it ''should'' be a poem about Wikipedia.
Tightening up on new user accounts and some sort of revision control
will go a loooong way towards improving Wikipedia.

Alan

On 5/04/2012 7:39 a.m., David Gerard wrote:
> Well, not really. Apparently it's common in some US elementary schools.
>
> http://poetry.poetryx.com/poems/10557/
>

> - d.

Re: A poem about Wikipedia

Skyring
After the past week or so, I think we're at the "sinking into the
moss" stage. Maybe putting out a few roots.

--
Peter in Canberra