A small note on your composer talk

vitalif
Hi there!

I didn't read the whole discussion but I have a small note - please don't let composer to become a mandatory dependency for MW :-) OK if you're not talking of this anyway :-)

Re: A small note on your composer talk

Antoine Musso-3
Le 03/07/13 18:17, Виталий Филиппов a écrit :
> Hi there!
>
> I didn't read the whole discussion but I have a small note - please
> don't let composer to become a mandatory dependency for MW :-) OK
> if you're not talking of this anyway :-)

It is most probably never going to be a requirement, merely an easy way
to install extensions which might even ends up being the recommended way.

We are still far from having full composer support though.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso