AFD survey

Nicole Askin
We are looking for Wikipedians to participate in a survey. The survey is
designed to help us understand group decision-making and Wikipedia’s
Articles for Deletion (AfD) process. The research is being carried out
under the terms of the University of Western Ontario - Code of Conduct; it
will not lead to any sales follow up; no individual (or organization) will
be identified in our reporting.

If you are an adult Wikipedian, we would be grateful if you could spare
approximately 10-15 minutes to complete this survey.

As a token of our gratitude, for each completed survey we will make a
charitable donation of CAD$2 to the Wikimedia Foundation. If you have any
questions, please contact Lu Xiao at lxiao24 (at) uwo.ca.

To start the survey please click ONCE on the link below: http://
fluidsurveys.com/s/WikipediaSurvey/

Please try to complete the survey by August 1, 2014.

Thank you very much for your time, we really value your input.

Sincerely,

UWO Wikipedia Research Team