About accommodation in university dormitories

About accommodation in university dormitories

Shujen Chang
I want to live in university dormitory during the conference. It is said "We are currently looking into reserving university dormitories. We'll keep you posted!" on the Accommodation page. I wonder more information about it, and if there're some limits (such as only to WMF or chapter scholarship recipients). Thx~

Re: About accommodation in university dormitories

metasj
Same here... is there someone who can just focus on resolving and
answering housing questions for the next few weeks?  That's important
to everyone who is making their plans now.

SJ

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Shujen Chang <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I want to live in university dormitory during the conference. It is said "We
> are currently looking into reserving university dormitories. We'll keep you
> posted!" on the Accommodation page. I wonder more information about it, and
> if there're some limits (such as only to WMF or chapter scholarship
> recipients). Thx~

Samuel Klein          identi.ca:sj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266

Re: About accommodation in university dormitories

Shujen Chang
I will have my interview of applying for my visa soon, I need to make the accommodation plan before my interview, so I want to know the information of dormitories reservation to make my accommodation plan~ thx~

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 11:05 PM, Samuel Klein <[hidden email]> wrote:
Same here... is there someone who can just focus on resolving and
answering housing questions for the next few weeks?  That's important
to everyone who is making their plans now.

SJ

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Shujen Chang <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I want to live in university dormitory during the conference. It is said "We
> are currently looking into reserving university dormitories. We'll keep you
> posted!" on the Accommodation page. I wonder more information about it, and
> if there're some limits (such as only to WMF or chapter scholarship
> recipients). Thx~

Samuel Klein          identi.ca:sj           w:user:sj          <a href="tel:%2B1%20617%20529%204266" value="+16175294266" target="_blank">+1 617 529 4266

Sincerely,
Shujen Chang

Re: About accommodation in university dormitories

Athanasios Mazarakis

The daily Shujen Chang newsletter – always a pleasure.

I will have my interview of applying for my visa soon, I need to make the accommodation plan before my interview, so I want to know the information of dormitories reservation to make my accommodation plan~ thx~

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 11:05 PM, Samuel Klein <[hidden email]> wrote:

Same here... is there someone who can just focus on resolving and
answering housing questions for the next few weeks?  That's important
to everyone who is making their plans now.

SJ

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Shujen Chang <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I want to live in university dormitory during the conference. It is said "We
> are currently looking into reserving university dormitories. We'll keep you
> posted!" on the Accommodation page. I wonder more information about it, and
> if there're some limits (such as only to WMF or chapter scholarship
> recipients). Thx~

Samuel Klein          identi.ca:sj           w:user:sj          <a href="tel:%2B1%20617%20529%204266" target="_blank">+1 617 529 4266

Sincerely,

Shujen Chang

Re: About accommodation in university dormitories

Benjamin Chen-2
On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 6:13 PM, Shujen Chang <[hidden email]> wrote:
I will have my interview of applying for my visa soon, I need to make the accommodation plan before my interview, so I want to know the information of dormitories reservation to make my accommodation plan~ thx~

It's not that necessary. As long as you have your invitation letter and other personal documents/material ready. Just had my interview today.

Best regards,
[[User:Bencmq]] / Benjamin Chen