Absoluted Beginner Sessions

Kim Bruning
Every year, wikimania also attracts some absolute newbies. We should hold training sessions!

sincerely,
        Kim Bruning

Re: Absoluted Beginner Sessions

Gregory Maxwell
On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 6:13 PM, Kim Bruning <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Every year, wikimania also attracts some absolute newbies. We should hold training sessions!

And perhaps do more to identify at least some talks as beginner
focused vs beginner friendly vs advanced vs
omg-drinking-from-the-sausage-making-firehose to help people figure
out if they're going to be bored or burred in OMGWTFTMDTLAS.

(Tutorials can also be good for experienced folks too— I've never
watched another experienced editor edit without discovering some
new-to-me trick or feature that previously escaped my attention, and
watching less experienced people exposes the quirks we should have
fixed but we're all used to them)