Academy Bangalore 1

Naveen Francis
Hi

Yesterday we had a Wikipedia Academy in Bangalore.
Thanks to Arunram for organizing the Wikipedia Academy in Bangalore.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Academy/India/2010/Bangalore1

There are few issues to be resolved before next Wikipedia Academy for sanskrit

--
Naveen Francis

Re: Academy Bangalore 1

Gerard Meijssen-3
Hoi,
One other issue that may be considered is the localisation of the Sanskrit language.. Currently 27.27% of the MediaWiki messages are localised and 97.65% of the "most used" messages are localised. Particularly the most used messages are important because they are the ones that readers and editors are most likely to see.

You are welcome to help your language by localising at http://translatewiki.net
Thanks,
     GerardM