Access "usual" properties in subobject queries

Access "usual" properties in subobject queries

stefahn
Hi all,

Is there a way to access the "usual" properties of a page when querying
for subobjects?

I want to store event dates in this way:

[[title::foo]]

{{#subobject:first_date
|start=foo1
|end=foo2
}}

{{#subobject:second_date
|start=foo3
|end=foo4
}}

Now I can query for certain start and end dates which works fine -
but how can I access the property "title" in these queries?

The following doesn't work - "start" and "end" are printed out fine but
"title" is not...

{{#ask: [[start::+]]
|?start
|?end
|?title
}}

{{#ask: [[start::+]]
|?start
|?end
|?has subobject.title
}}

Thanks for any help,
Stefan

--
InterSpirit.de <http://interspirit.de>
Für mehr Spirit im Netz

Re: Access "usual" properties in subobject queries

stefahn
Just for the record: I have found a solution which I posted on
semantic-mediawiki.org.
It uses format=template and [[Has subobject::Foo]].

MWJames moved the page here:
http://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Subobjects_and_templates

Cheers,
Stefan