Adding datatable to special page extension

Adding datatable to special page extension

George, Garrett J. (JSC-CB111)[SGT, INC]
Hey all,

I've been working on an extension that sits inside a special page and I'm trying to utilize the SMW codebase that already exists. As such, I'm trying to get a datatable that exists elsewhere in my wiki onto my special page. The extension is mostly written in Javascript so the best solution would be one that can operate within that. I can use the parse api to get the html of the parsed wikitext that makes the datatable but that's simply too static. All I get is html which isn't being handled by Javascript, I assume because it's a special page. I see the div for the smw datatable but the loading spinner is the furthest it goes.

I'm not sure if I need to add the module to my special page when the page loads or if there's another option which works/works better.

Thanks,
Garrett