Adding extension to packagist under "mediawiki" vendor

Adding extension to packagist under "mediawiki" vendor

Tobias Oetterer
Hey

I have released a mediawiki extension and would like to make it available
via composer. Obviously, I need the help of someone with access to the
“mediawiki” vendor. I dug through the documentation on [0], especially the
“Packagist guidelines” and tried to reach one of the listed people, alas to
no avail. If anyone could point me in the right direction or better yet, has
the needed permission to add [1] that would be wonderful.

[0]: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Developing_libraries

[1]: https://github.com/oetterer/BootstrapComponents

Cheers,

Tobias

--

If this email is rather brief, it is not meant to be impolite but to respect
your time.

No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons
were terribly inconvenienced

Paderborn University

Zentrum IMT

Warburger Straße 100

33098 Paderborn

Office: N5.338

Phone: 05251/60-2194

Internet:  <http://imt.uni-paderborn.de/> http://imt.uni-paderborn.de

Re: Adding extension to packagist under "mediawiki" vendor

Max Semenik
[0] is for what it says - developing libraries based on parts of MW code.
It has nothing to do with extension development. I'd advice you to use your
own vendor and mind that we don't officially support extension installation
via Composer at all.

1 февр. 2018 г. 7:08 пользователь "Tobias Oetterer" <
[hidden email]> написал:

> Hey
>

> I have released a mediawiki extension and would like to make it available
> via composer. Obviously, I need the help of someone with access to the
> “mediawiki” vendor. I dug through the documentation on [0], especially the
> “Packagist guidelines” and tried to reach one of the listed people, alas to
> no avail. If anyone could point me in the right direction or better yet,
> has
> the needed permission to add [1] that would be wonderful.
>

> [0]: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Developing_libraries
>
> [1]: https://github.com/oetterer/BootstrapComponents
>

> Cheers,
>
> Tobias
>

> --
>
> If this email is rather brief, it is not meant to be impolite but to
> respect
> your time.
>  <http://five.sentenc.es/> http://five.sentenc.es
>
> No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons
> were terribly inconvenienced
>

> Paderborn University
>
> Zentrum IMT
>
> Warburger Straße 100
>
> 33098 Paderborn
>

> Office: N5.338
>
> Phone: 05251/60-2194
>
> Internet:  <http://imt.uni-paderborn.de/> http://imt.uni-paderborn.de

Re: Adding extension to packagist under "mediawiki" vendor

Tobias Oetterer
Hi

For anyone having the same problem: I was added as maintainer to a project already in the mediawiki vendor namespace. After that I was able to add my new project. Thanks for the help!

Cheers,
Tobias

--
If this email is rather brief, it is not meant to be impolite but to respect your time.
http://five.sentenc.es
No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced

University of Paderborn
Zentrum IMT
Warburger Straße 100
33098 Paderborn