Adding pages

Jay Blanchard-2
I type something into the search box and click 'Go'. I get a search results
page, but not a way to add a page. Am I missing something here? Did I
incorrectly configure my wiki?

Thanks!

Re: Adding pages

Rob Church
You should get a red link on the results page which says, "create this
article" or similar. It links to the page to create/edit that page.

Rob Church

On 03/02/06, Jay Blanchard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I type something into the search box and click 'Go'. I get a search results
> page, but not a way to add a page. Am I missing something here? Did I
> incorrectly configure my wiki?
>
> Thanks!

RE: Adding pages

Jay Blanchard-2
[snip]
You should get a red link on the results page which says, "create this
article" or similar. It links to the page to create/edit that page.
[/snip]

It doesn't do that. I am sure it is a configuration issue of some sort.

Re: Adding pages

Rob Church
Edit MediaWiki:Nogomatch to contain:

There is no page called $1. You can '''[[$1|create this page]]'''.

This will add a nice little phrase and link.