Additional fundraising pages

Cary Bass-4
We're ready to translate the other fundraising pages.  Casey, can we get
them set up one at a time with the same language order?  Hindi can
probably go down to Class 3, I think.

-- from my mobile
------------------------
Cary Bass
Volunteer Coordinator

Re: Additional fundraising pages

Anirudh S. Bhati
I'm going to start working on the needed Hindi translations.

Yours sincerely,

Anirudh Singh Bhati
Student of Law, Gujarat National Law University,
Gandhinagar, India.

Handphone: +919328712208
Skype: anirudhsbh
Web: http://democrazie.org

Bill Vaughan  - "The tax collector must love poor people, he's creating so many of them."

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 10:40 AM, Cary Bass <[hidden email]> wrote:
We're ready to translate the other fundraising pages.  Casey, can we get
them set up one at a time with the same language order?  Hindi can
probably go down to Class 3, I think.

-- from my mobile
------------------------
Cary Bass
Volunteer Coordinator

Re: Additional fundraising pages

Casey Brown-3
On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 12:10 AM, Cary Bass <[hidden email]> wrote:
> We're ready to translate the other fundraising pages.  Casey, can we get
> them set up one at a time with the same language order?  Hindi can
> probably go down to Class 3, I think.

Yes, after Alex and I finish publishing the core messages that are now
completed (we have a whole bunch that were recently finished), we'll
work on setting that up.  Translation of those pages should be started
by this weekend.

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023