Admin-only sidebar entries

James Grimwood
Is it possible to make certain links in the sidebar show only if an
Administrator is logged in?

I've made a few SpecialPages that are only valid if someone other than a
regular user logs in and having a "Admin control" box in the sidebar would be
nicer than having to find the relevant entries in Special:Specialpages.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Re: Admin-only sidebar entries

Elliott F. Cable
Yeah. http://meta.enterwiki.net/ click the gear icon - that's all
well and good for making special pages more accessible to normal ppl,
but what if I want to add another line for admins?