Adminship Request

Anoop Rao
i would like to have sysop rights as wikipedia needs more active
admin, rather than one being Pavanaja, please grant me sysop rights or
any rights that allows me to delete unwanted article which in this
wiki case are more.
thanks

Re: Adminship Request

Vinod Kumar
How to do it ?
On May 11, 2017 22:39, "Anoop Rao" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> i would like to have sysop rights as wikipedia needs more active
> admin, rather than one being Pavanaja, please grant me sysop rights or
> any rights that allows me to delete unwanted article which in this
> wiki case are more.
> thanks

Re: Adminship Request

omshivaprakash@gmail.com
Hi Anoop,

I have been observing your recent contributions to translate wiki and other
projects.

Deleting unwanted articles has a process - please mark the articles for
deletion first and then it should be deleted by peer review.

While I encourage more people to join as sysop's, I request you to put some
more efforts on tidying up the articles, learn the collaboration with users
who need help while editing new articles etc which you have already
started. You have a good start with 250+ Edits so far on 6 different
projects.

https://tools.wmflabs.org/guc/?user=Anoop_Rao

Gain some more confidence from the Kannada Wiki Community to apply for the
sysops position.

Once you feel confident, you can apply for the sysop position at - this link
<https://kn.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B2%B5%E0%B2%BF%E0%B2%95%E0%B2%BF%E0%B2%AA%E0%B3%80%E0%B2%A1%E0%B2%BF%E0%B2%AF:%E0%B2%A8%E0%B2%BF%E0%B2%B0%E0%B3%8D%E0%B2%B5%E0%B2%BE%E0%B2%B9%E0%B2%95_%E0%B2%AE%E0%B2%A8%E0%B2%B5%E0%B2%BF_%E0%B2%AA%E0%B3%81%E0%B2%9F>
.

Believe me, there is a lot that can be done without many privileges on
wiki.

Wish you best.
User:Omshivaprakash

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 10:39 PM, Anoop Rao <[hidden email]> wrote:

> i would like to have sysop rights as wikipedia needs more active
> admin, rather than one being Pavanaja, please grant me sysop rights or
> any rights that allows me to delete unwanted article which in this
> wiki case are more.
> thanks

With Best Regards,
Omshivaprakash.H.L | ಓಂ ಶಿವಪ್ರಕಾಶ್ ಎಚ್. ಎಲ್ | ॐ शिवप्रकाश् एच्. एल्

http://platonic.techfiz.info
http://blog.shivu.in
Phone: 91- 9902026518

linuxaayana.net | kindarajogi.com | sanchaya.net