Agenda for January 16: Wikipedia 15 conference food and agendas

Agenda for January 16: Wikipedia 15 conference food and agendas

Pine W
Hi all,

Seattle folks: we're meeting at the University of Washington Seattle campus, Communications Building, in room 126. Casual conversation and potluck starting at 12:15 (bring whatever you wish; we've had good luck with potlucks so far! Please note allergens on food that you bring; some of us are vegetarian and/or are allergic to certain ingredients). I will bring cake, plastic silverware, plates, cups and napkins. We'll start the joint lightning talks at 1 PM sharp.

San Francisco folks: you're meeting at the Wikimedia Foundation's collaboration space. Per the Wikipedia meetup page, "Doors open at noon. Bring your own lunch (or perhaps we will find a sponsor -- watch for an announcement). 12:45pm: Introductions (facilitator: Rosiestep)" We'll start the joint lightning talks at 1 PM sharp.

New York folks: see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/NYC. The meetup will happen from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm at Tisch School of the Arts. Photo ID may be required to access the venue. Coffee and lunch will be provided. Please let the organizers known in advance if you have vegetarian or other dietary restrictions.

If you are joining the video conference from another location: we will try to set up Hangouts and/or a livestream so that you can participate.

Clarifications and corrections to this note are welcome from the organizers in SF and NYC.

See you tomorrow,

Pine

Re: Agenda for January 16: Wikipedia 15 conference food and agendas

SounderBruce

Unfortunately I won't be able to contribute to the potluck. Looking forward to the celebrations today (despite the weather).