Allegations of harassment

Edward at Logic Museum
This email and subsequent emails on the list refere.

I object to the claim that I was banned from the project for on and off-wiki harassment.  If WMUK is going to make extreme claims like this, they should be backed up by evidence (of which there is none, AFAICS).

Regarding photos, I always ask people if they want their photo to be taken, as I did at the November meetup.  Indeed, Symonds liked the photos and emailed me with a request for more (which I turned down, because I only post good quality photos).

With every kind wish,

Edward