Allowing access to personal wiki ran locally

Allowing access to personal wiki ran locally

Victoria Powers
Hi,

I have a personal wiki (mediawiki) running on my powerbook (Mac OS X 10.4) and would like to access it from another computer.  I can access my sites folder from another computer but cannot access the 'wiki' directory.  It denies me access.  How can I change this?  I'm sure during set up I restricted access but don't know how I did this.  Appreciate any help.

--

Schematic

Victoria Powers

Analyst, Technology Operations

1 310 202-2900 x229

3457 S. La Cienega Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90016

HYPERLINK "mailto:[hidden email]"[hidden email]

HYPERLINK "http://www.schematic.com"http://www.schematic.com

Re: Allowing access to personal wiki ran locally

Jama Poulsen
On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 11:30:33AM -0800, Victoria Powers wrote:
> I have a personal wiki (mediawiki) running on my powerbook (Mac OS X 10.4) and would like to access it from another computer.  I can access my sites folder from another computer but cannot access the 'wiki' directory.  It denies me access.  How can I change this?  I'm sure during set up I restricted access but don't know how I did this.  Appreciate any help.

It often helps to check the webserver error/access logfile.

Perhaps the filesystem permissions are wrong on the /wiki directory (or any
other wiki file).

Jama Poulsen