: Allowing only default skin to be selected.

: Allowing only default skin to be selected.

Arjun Jacob Thomas
Hi Guys,
           Another question : How do I ensure that the default skin is
the only one users are allowed to view ( i.e: disabling all other skins
in the preferences setting?? )?

Thanks in advance..
AJ.

Re: : Allowing only default skin to be selected.

Rob Church
On 01/06/06, Arjun Jacob Thomas <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>            Another question : How do I ensure that the default skin is
> the only one users are allowed to view ( i.e: disabling all other skins
> in the preferences setting?? )?

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:%24wgSkipSkins

Rob Church