An Introduction to the Chinese Wikipedia

An Introduction to the Chinese Wikipedia

Naveen Francis
http://www.cis-india.org/events/chinese-wikipedia

What
  • Lecture
When Sep 19, 2009
from 05:00 PM to 07:00 PM
Where Centre for Internet and Society, D-2 Third Floor, Shariff Chambers, 14 Cunningham Road, Bangalore
Contact Name [hidden email]
Contact Phone +91 80 40926283

--
Naveen Francis

Re: An Introduction to the Chinese Wikipedia

BalaSundaraRaman
Hope to see many Bangalore Wikipedians on Saturday.
By the way, how many people would be interested in talking to Ting over coffee at some cafe nearby?
What is your preference, before or after the talk?
We should also put it up on the wiki for more visibility.

Cheers,
Sundar

"That language is an instrument of human reason, and not merely a medium for the expression of thought, is a truth generally admitted."

Where Centre for Internet and Society, D-2 Third Floor, Shariff Chambers, 14 Cunningham Road, Bangalore
Contact Name [hidden email]
Contact Phone +91 80 40926283

--
Naveen Francis

If any message seems out of the blue from this account, PLEASE call me up on my mobile to confirm it was sent by me.