An experiment

Ilario Valdelli
This an experiment to test how in future the media can be integrated in Commons.

Regards

--
Ilario Valdelli
Wikimedia CH

Re: An experiment

Yann Heurtaux
Lacks a story/persona re: sound, otherwise really powerful and to-the-point UX work. A vision I definitely share.
It might be nice to get it done before 2016 though, or we'll become useless on those fronts by then.

Thanks for sharing Ilario.

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 2:19 PM, Ilario Valdelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
This an experiment to test how in future the media can be integrated in Commons.

Regards

--
Ilario Valdelli
Wikimedia CH