An = in the first line of a field

david-217
I'm not sure if this is a question for this list or for MW-l
The issue is that when we have a title in the first line of a template
field it is not rendered as a title.

If we have:

{{MyTemplate
|Something=
== Title ==
Bla bla
}}

The equals are shown and the browser don't show the title as h2.

Look it here:

C3%ADas_ambientales#Informes_de_avance_del_Plan

Do you know if this is a reported bug?
There is any workaround for it?

Greetings

David.

Re: An = in the first line of a field

Neill Mitchell
Hi.

Why not use <h2>Title</h2> ?

Cheers
Neill.

On 09/02/12 11:28, david wrote:

> I'm not sure if this is a question for this list or for MW-l
> The issue is that when we have a title in the first line of a template
> field it is not rendered as a title.
>
> If we have:
>
> {{MyTemplate
> |Something=
> == Title ==
> Bla bla
> }}
>
> The equals are shown and the browser don't show the title as h2.
>
> Look it here:

> C3%ADas_ambientales#Informes_de_avance_del_Plan
>
> Do you know if this is a reported bug?
> There is any workaround for it?
>
> Greetings
>
> David.

Re: An = in the first line of a field

Patrick Nagel

Or, if that's not possible, it should work with the <nowiki/> trick:

{{MyTemplate
|Something=<nowiki/>
== Title ==
Bla bla
}}

On 2012-02-09 21:29, Neill Mitchell wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Why not use <h2>Title</h2> ?
>
> Cheers Neill.
>
> On 09/02/12 11:28, david wrote:
>> I'm not sure if this is a question for this list or for MW-l The
>> issue is that when we have a title in the first line of a template
>> field it is not rendered as a title.
>>
>> If we have:
>>
>> {{MyTemplate |Something= == Title == Bla bla }}
>>
>> The equals are shown and the browser don't show the title as h2.
>>
>> Look it here:

C3%ADas_ambientales#Informes_de_avance_del_Plan

>> Do you know if this is a reported bug? There is any workaround for
>> it?
>>
>> Greetings
>>
>> David.

Virtualization&  Cloud Management Using Capacity Planning

>> Cloud computing makes use of virtualization - but cloud computing
>> also focuses on allowing computing to be delivered as a service.

- --
Key ID: 0x86E346D4            http://patrick-nagel.net/key.asc
Fingerprint: 7745 E1BE FA8B FBAD 76AB 2BFC C981 E686 86E3 46D4

Re: An = in the first line of a field

Yaron Koren-2
Hi David,

This isn't an SMW issue, but since everyone else is getting into it:
the issue is that the "==" needs to be at the beginning of a line to
be turned into a header. Both of the previous fixes would work, but
the easiest, and best, solution would just be to put that template
parameter on a new line within the template.

-Yaron

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:40 AM, Patrick Nagel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Or, if that's not possible, it should work with the <nowiki/> trick:
>
> {{MyTemplate
> |Something=<nowiki/>
> == Title ==
> Bla bla
> }}
>
> On 2012-02-09 21:29, Neill Mitchell wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> Why not use <h2>Title</h2> ?
>>
>> Cheers Neill.
>>
>> On 09/02/12 11:28, david wrote:
>>> I'm not sure if this is a question for this list or for MW-l The
>>> issue is that when we have a title in the first line of a template
>>> field it is not rendered as a title.
>>>
>>> If we have:
>>>
>>> {{MyTemplate |Something= == Title == Bla bla }}
>>>
>>> The equals are shown and the browser don't show the title as h2.
>>>
>>> Look it here:

> C3%ADas_ambientales#Informes_de_avance_del_Plan
>>>
>>> Do you know if this is a reported bug? There is any workaround for
>>> it?
>>>
>>> Greetings
>>>
>>> David.

> - --
> Key ID: 0x86E346D4            http://patrick-nagel.net/key.asc
> Fingerprint: 7745 E1BE FA8B FBAD 76AB 2BFC C981 E686 86E3 46D4

Re: An = in the first line of a field

david-217
Thanks to all.
The user is who put the info in a form, then I needed a transparent
solution form him.

I've taken the Yaron solution putting the parameter in a new line within
the template and works well.

David.

El dj 09 de 02 de 2012 a les 09:32 -0500, en/na Yaron Koren va escriure: