Annoucement re: Mark Bergsma

Brad Patrick
I am pleased to announce that WMF has hired Mark Bergsma to serve as
Networking Coordinator for the Foundation.  Due to Mark's continuing
studies, the position will be part-time.  Mark has distinguished himself
with his work on the Wikimedia infrastructure.  In light of the recent
concerns about network reliability, network independence, etc.,
dedicated manpower for this function is critical.  We welcome him and
look forward to his work in the future.

-Brad

Brad Patrick
General Counsel & Interim Executive Director
Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.
[hidden email]
727-231-0101

Re: Annoucement re: Mark Bergsma

KIZU Naoko
/msg mark are you? congrats!

On 8/31/06, Brad Patrick <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am pleased to announce that WMF has hired Mark Bergsma to serve as
> Networking Coordinator for the Foundation.  Due to Mark's continuing
> studies, the position will be part-time.  Mark has distinguished himself
> with his work on the Wikimedia infrastructure.  In light of the recent
> concerns about network reliability, network independence, etc.,
> dedicated manpower for this function is critical.  We welcome him and
> look forward to his work in the future.
>
> -Brad
>

> Brad Patrick
> General Counsel & Interim Executive Director
> Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.
> [hidden email]
> 727-231-0101

Kizu Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org
  * vivemus, mea Lesbia, amemus *

Re: Annoucement re: Mark Bergsma

Kim Bruning
On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 10:40:57PM -0400, Brad Patrick wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that WMF has hired Mark Bergsma to serve as
> Networking Coordinator for the Foundation.

OMG WTF? Wow. Way to go, mark!

--
[Non-pgp mail clients may show pgp-signature as attachment]
gpg (www.gnupg.org) Fingerprint for key  FEF9DD72