(Announcement) Community help in selecting the CIS-A2K PO

(Announcement) Community help in selecting the CIS-A2K PO

Vishnu t
Dear Wikimedians,

Sorry for X posting.

We, at CIS-A2K, are looking for Wikimedians to help in the selection process of the CIS-A2K Programme Officer.

You will be expected to go through the short-listed candidates' resume and covering letter and rate the person's suitability against the criteria for the position advertised here [1].

Please write to me off-list, if you are interested in helping us with the selection process. We would like to keep the participation limited to 10 Wikimedians from across India. So please hurry and let us know your intent by November 18th.

Thank you.
Vishnu

[1] http://cis-india.org/jobs/programme-officer-institutional-partnership