[Announcement] Monthly IRC (September 2013)

[Announcement] Monthly IRC (September 2013)

Subhashish Panigrahi-4
Dear All,

CIS-A2K would like to invite you to our first monthly IRC to receive
feedback on our work. We are slowly rolling out the work-plans that we
have developed with your collaboration and input. We have received
some useful feedback from some of you on Meta specifically on two
important aspects, which informed the agenda for this IRC.

IRC details:
Channel: #Wikimedia-in
Date: September 5, 2013 (Thursday)
Time: 8-9 pm

Agenda:
What more measures can CIS-A2K take to increase community participation?
Pilot Projects - Discussion on possible topics, strategies of
execution and community involvement.

Any specific aspect of CIS-A2K's work that majority of the community
members, present for IRC, would like to discuss.

For those who are attending IRC for the first time please check this
link to join: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:IRC/Tutorial

--
Best!
Subhashish Panigrahi

Re: [Announcement] Monthly IRC (September 2013)

Subhashish Panigrahi-4
Dear all,

Just a quick reminder about today's IRC. Details below:

IRC details:
Channel: #Wikimedia-in
Date: September 5,  2013 (Thursday)
Time: 8-9 pm

Thanks
Subha

On 29-Aug-2013, at 5:52 PM, Subhashish Panigrahi wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> CIS-A2K would like to invite you to our first monthly IRC to receive
> feedback on our work. We are slowly rolling out the work-plans that we
> have developed with your collaboration and input. We have received
> some useful feedback from some of you on Meta specifically on two
> important aspects, which informed the agenda for this IRC.
>
> IRC details:
> Channel: #Wikimedia-in
> Date: September 5, 2013 (Thursday)
> Time: 8-9 pm
>
> Agenda:
> What more measures can CIS-A2K take to increase community participation?
> Pilot Projects - Discussion on possible topics, strategies of
> execution and community involvement.
>
> Any specific aspect of CIS-A2K's work that majority of the community
> members, present for IRC, would like to discuss.
>
> For those who are attending IRC for the first time please check this
> link to join: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:IRC/Tutorial
>
> --
> Best!
> Subhashish Panigrahi
> Programme Officer, Access To Knowledge
> Centre for Internet and Society
> @psubhashish

Re: [Announcement] Monthly IRC (September 2013)

Subhashish Panigrahi-4
Dear all,

Here is the chat log of the IRC: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/India_Access_To_Knowledge/IRC/5th_September_2013

Thanks all for your participation.