Announcement - NICO Hosts International Conference on Computational Social Science

Announcement - NICO Hosts International Conference on Computational Social Science

NICO Northwestern
Dear colleagues,

We are very excited to announce that Northwestern University and
Northwestern Institute on Complex Systems (NICO
<https://www.nico.northwestern.edu/>) is once again hosting the annual
International
Conference on Computational Social Science from July 12-15, 2018
<http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/news-events/conference/ic2s2/2018.aspx>.
Our Call for Abstracts for presentations has just opened, and our chairs
and committee members thought members of your group might be interested.

Below is a link with further information; feel free to forward to others if
interested as well.

https://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/faculty/uzzi/IC2S2/IC2S
22018-CallForAbstracts.pdf

Sincerely,

Yasmeen Khan

Business Coordinator, NICO​​​​​​​​​​

Re: Announcement - NICO Hosts International Conference on Computational Social Science

Jonathan Morgan
The call for abstracts link was broken for me. This one should work:
http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/news-events/conference/ic2s2/2018/call-for-abstracts.aspx

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 2:35 PM, NICO Northwestern <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>

> We are very excited to announce that Northwestern University and
> Northwestern Institute on Complex Systems (NICO
> <https://www.nico.northwestern.edu/>) is once again hosting the annual
> International
> Conference on Computational Social Science from July 12-15, 2018
> <http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/news-events/
> conference/ic2s2/2018.aspx>.
> Our Call for Abstracts for presentations has just opened, and our chairs
> and committee members thought members of your group might be interested.
>

> Below is a link with further information; feel free to forward to others if
> interested as well.
>

> https://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/faculty/uzzi/IC2S2/IC2S
> 22018-CallForAbstracts.pdf
>

> Sincerely,
>

> Yasmeen Khan
>
> Business Coordinator, NICO​​​​​​​​​​

Jonathan T. Morgan
Senior Design Researcher
Wikimedia Foundation
User:Jmorgan (WMF) <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Jmorgan_(WMF)>

Re: Announcement - NICO Hosts International Conference on Computational Social Science

NICO Northwestern
Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your message. That's odd--it still works for me. Hm. Thank you
for sending the second link--I resent the message and added it.

Thanks!