Announcing the Wikimedia Mailing List for Delhi and NCR

Announcing the Wikimedia Mailing List for Delhi and NCR

theo10011
Hi everyone

I wanted to announce the creation of a Wikimedia mailing list for Delhi, anyone in the Delhi and NCR region is welcomed to join the list.

It will be used to organize local meetups in future and keep Delhi Wikimedians updated about any developments in the Wikimedia movement. We will also be using the list to recruit new members through outside activities in coming months.

I would like to acknowledge the support of Ms. Bishakha Dutta and Mr. Gautam John for all their help and guidance in our efforts so far. Thanks you.

Regards

Salmaan Haroon

Re: Announcing the Wikimedia Mailing List for Delhi and NCR

Casey Brown-5
On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 3:57 PM, theo10011 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I wanted to announce the creation of a Wikimedia mailing list for Delhi,
> anyone in the Delhi and NCR region is welcomed to join the list.

It looks like Theo left out the mailing list name/information page.
:-)  You can find it here:

Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

Re: Announcing the Wikimedia Mailing List for Delhi and NCR

CherianTinu Abraham
Nice job ,Salman.
This will help the folks in Delhi region to co-ordinate Wikimedia efforts locally.

I have a few ideas/plans to seed Wikimeetups/Academies in other parts of India, similar to efforts in Bangalore /Kerala. I am in touch with few folks directly on this matter. Will announce this soon. Thanks to Bishakha and Achal for the encourgament in this front, which made me think and work on this.

Regards
Tinu Cherian