Any Australians around?

John Reaves
Any currently active Australian editors want to do something about
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard#School_Threat
?

--John Reaves
--[[User:John Reaves]]

Re: Any Australians around?

Steve Bennett-8
On 12/21/07, John Reaves <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Any currently active Australian editors want to do something about
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard#School_Threat
> ?

That discussion seemed to establish that if anything was to be done,
it would be an email to the school. No need to restrict that to
Australian editors.

OTOH, I'll be driving within about 5kms of the place tomorrow. If I
see plumes of smoke, I'll take photos for the article.

Steve