Any news?

Thomas Dalton
It's been over a month since the latest update I can see - has
anything happened during that month? Are we any nearer to getting
things set up? Without evidence to the contrary, I'm going to assume
those involved are doing everything they can, but I would like to know
what it is they actually are doing...

Re: Any news?

Thomas Dalton
PS

It took some searching, but I've found the date of the last AGM - June
23, 2007. That would suggest that the next one will be quite soon.
When and where will that be, and will it be possible for people to
become members there (since we can pay in cash if we're all in the
same place at the same time)?

Re: Any news?

Al Tally
2008/6/1 Thomas Dalton <[hidden email]>:
PS

It took some searching, but I've found the date of the last AGM - June
23, 2007. That would suggest that the next one will be quite soon.
When and where will that be, and will it be possible for people to
become members there (since we can pay in cash if we're all in the
same place at the same time)?

I'm also interested in this.

--
Al Tally
(User:Majorly)

Re: Any news?

Sean Whitton (Xyrael)
On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 8:23 PM, Thomas Dalton <[hidden email]> wrote:
> It's been over a month since the latest update I can see - has
> anything happened during that month? Are we any nearer to getting
> things set up? Without evidence to the contrary, I'm going to assume
> those involved are doing everything they can, but I would like to know
> what it is they actually are doing...

Request for update thirded :)

Sean Whitton <[hidden email]>
http://seanwhitton.com/
GPG: 0x25F4EAB7

Re: Any news?

Gordon Joly

No news is good news?

Gordo

--
"Think Feynman"/////////
http://pobox.com/~gordo/

Re: Any news?

Thomas Dalton
On 12/06/2008, Gordon Joly <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  No news is good news?

I think not in this case... No news suggests nothing is being done,
which is most unfortunate.