Anyone leaving Tuesday?

Orsolya Gyenes

Hi Folks,

Is there anyone who is leaving to Milan on Tuesday morning from Esino/Verenna?

I would be so happy to be accompanied with some of you on the train trip. I've never been to Milan before, it would be nice to discover it with fellow Wikimedians. :-)

Let me know, if you are interested.

Thanx,

Re: Anyone leaving Tuesday?

Harry Mitchell
Three of us Brits will be in Milan for Tuesday. You'd be welcome to join us in wandering around or just for a drink. We're taking the train tomorrow  (Monday) though.

Harry

On Sun, 26 Jun, 2016 at 23:44, Orsolya Gyenes

Hi Folks,

Is there anyone who is leaving to Milan on Tuesday morning from Esino/Verenna?

I would be so happy to be accompanied with some of you on the train trip. I've never been to Milan before, it would be nice to discover it with fellow Wikimedians. :-)

Let me know, if you are interested.

Thanx,

Re: Anyone leaving Tuesday?

Pharos-3
I will also be in Milan Tuesday, though travelling to Milan today (Monday).

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)
Wikimedia NYC

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 12:22 AM, Harry Mitchell <[hidden email]> wrote:
Three of us Brits will be in Milan for Tuesday. You'd be welcome to join us in wandering around or just for a drink. We're taking the train tomorrow  (Monday) though.

Harry

On Sun, 26 Jun, 2016 at 23:44, Orsolya Gyenes

Hi Folks,

Is there anyone who is leaving to Milan on Tuesday morning from Esino/Verenna?

I would be so happy to be accompanied with some of you on the train trip. I've never been to Milan before, it would be nice to discover it with fellow Wikimedians. :-)

Let me know, if you are interested.

Thanx,

Re: Anyone leaving Tuesday?

Romaine Wiki-2
Hi all

I think I will be in Milan on Tuesday and I am open for a meeting with local Wikimedians and beyond.

Romaine

Op maandag 27 juni 2016 heeft Pharos <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:

<<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;gyenes.orsolya@wiki.media.hu&#39;);" target="_blank">gyenes.orsolya@...> wrote:

Hi Folks,

Is there anyone who is leaving to Milan on Tuesday morning from Esino/Verenna?

I would be so happy to be accompanied with some of you on the train trip. I've never been to Milan before, it would be nice to discover it with fellow Wikimedians. :-)

Let me know, if you are interested.

Thanx,

Re: Anyone leaving Tuesday?

Harry Mitchell
Mike Peel, Chris McKenna, and I are staying in Milan. We'd love to meet up. There's a great big Apple outside Centrale station that could be a good meeting point. Meet there say between 12 and 1230? I have a "Wikipedia editor" hat so I'll wear that and we'll try and wear Wikipedia / Wikimania t shirts.

Harry

On Mon, 27 Jun, 2016 at 23:08, Rohini Lakshané

2016. jún. 27. 21:49 ezt írta ("Romaine Wiki" <<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" ymailto="mailto:romaine.wiki@gmail.com" target="_blank" href="javascript:return">romaine.wiki@...>):

Op maandag 27 juni 2016 heeft Pharos <<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" ymailto="mailto:pharosofalexandria@gmail.com" target="_blank" href="javascript:return">pharosofalexandria@...> het volgende geschreven:
[...]

Not sure if this made it to the list. Essentially we'll be at the giant apple outside the main entrance to Centrale station at around midday. My number's 0044 7507 536 971 if you want to call/text me (it's okay - the number is fairly well known) and I'm picking up emails and Facebook messages. We'll hang around for a while and if anyone wants to meet we can go for a walk or lunch together and if nobody turns up we'll do something else.

Harry Mitchell

Facebook: mitchell.hj
Twitter: @HJ_Mitchell
Skype: harry_j_mitchell

Op maandag 27 juni 2016 heeft Pharos <pharosofalexandria@...> het volgende geschreven:

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 12:22 AM, Harry Mitchell <hjmwiki@...> wrote:
Three of us Brits will be in Milan for Tuesday. You'd be welcome to join us in wandering around or just for a drink. We're taking the train tomorrow  (Monday) though.

Harry

On Sun, 26 Jun, 2016 at 23:44, Orsolya Gyenes
Hi Folks,
Is there anyone who is leaving to Milan on Tuesday morning from Esino/Verenna?
I would be so happy to be accompanied with some of you on the train trip. I've never been to Milan before, it would be nice to discover it with fellow Wikimedians. :-)
Let me know, if you are interested.
Thanx,

Re: Anyone leaving Tuesday?

Chris McKenna
Just confirming thart I will be there as well as Harry (he's asked me
reply to confirm he is getting messages to and from the list). I can't
read this email address on my phone though (I've yet to find a working
terminal emulator that allows me to use Alpine on Android) so email me on
[hidden email] or contact Harry.

On Mon, 27 Jun 2016, Harry Mitchell wrote:

> Not sure if this made it to the list. Essentially we'll be at the giant apple outside the main entrance to Centrale station at around midday. My number's 0044 7507 536 971 if you want to call/text me (it's okay - the number is fairly well known) and I'm picking up emails and Facebook messages. We'll hang around for a while and if anyone wants to meet we can go for a walk or lunch together and if nobody turns up we'll do something else. Harry Mitchell
> http://enwp.org/User:HJ

----
Chris McKenna

[hidden email]