Apologies (signing documents)

Gordon Joly

Sorry to say, but I cannot attend Thursday evenings, due to work.

--
Gordo (aka LoopZilla)
[hidden email]

signing documents

Chris McKenna
Do I need to sign the documents? (A simple yes or no answer is preferred!)

I've read the transcript of the meeting (sorry I couldn't make it, we had
a power cut) and I can't work out whether I need to or not. If yes then I
can sort out how to get me in the same place as the documents and a pen.
Midweek isn't good as I work Monday to Friday in Taunton. I could do one
evening if needed, but weekends are _significantly_ easier. Next Thursday
(9th) is completely out unless you all fancy a trip up to Crewe and
Saturday the 11th I can't do unless you're in Bristol. :)

Chris

--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna

[hidden email]
www.sucs.org/~cmckenna

but with the heart

Antoine de Saint Exupery

Re: signing documents

Andrew Walker-3
On 1/31/06, Jon <[hidden email]> wrote:

> No, you don't have to sign the initial documents. If you can't make it to be
> an initial member, we'll just admit you as a member at the first meeting
> after incorporation.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Jon
>

> Chris McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Do I need to sign the documents? (A simple yes or no answer is preferred!)
>
> I've read the transcript of the meeting (sorry I couldn't make it, we had
> a power cut) and I can't work out whether I need to or not. If yes then I
> can sort out how to get me in the same place as the documents and a pen.
> Midweek isn't good as I work Monday to Friday in Taunton. I could do one
> evening if needed, but weekends are _significantly_ easier. Next Thursday
> (9th) is completely out unless you all fancy a trip up to Crewe and
> Satu rday the 11th I can't do unless you're in Bristol. :)
>
> Chris
>
> --
> Chris 'Awkward' McKenna
>
> [hidden email]
> www.sucs.org/~cmckenna
>

> The essential things in life are seen not with the eyes,
> but with the heart
>
> Antoine de Saint Exupery

Hi all,

Sorry I could not make it to the IRC meeting on Sunday (to be honest,
I was away from my email from Friday, and as the meeting was called on
Saturday, I didn't know it was happening. However, I can make it into
London one evening, this week to sign the various forms (I can make
Thusrsday, but not on Friday evening or this weekend).

Cheers,

Andrew