Appointment of new SIG chair

Srikanth Ramakrishnan-3
Heya, this is inform you that Rohini Lakshane has been appointed as
the chair of the Gender-gap SIG. This was the first nomination for an
SIG chair where there were other candidates, in this case Pavithra H.
Rohini was nominated and seconded by Krutikaa Jawanjal and Netha
Hussain, and got 20 votes in her favour, the highest in any Wikimedia
India voting process, beating Karthik's record of 19 votes in
September 2012. Rohini can be contacted on [hidden email]

--
Srikanth Ramakrishnan
Treasurer,

Donate to the Wikimedia India Chapter today<http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Donations>

Re: [WMIN-Members] Appointment of new SIG chair

Arun Ramarathnam
Dear Rohini

Congratulations on your selection for the SIG chair.
Here's wishing you the very best in the role.

Kudos!.

I also take this opportunity to congratulate Pavithra too for running for the role.
I am sure with her enthusiasm she would be playing a key role in supporting and running future events .

regards
Arun

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 7:34 PM, Rohini Lakshané <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Sudhanwa Jogalekar
Congrats Rohini!!

All the best wishes to you!!

Regards
-Sudhanwa

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you everyone for giving me this opportunity -- those who voted for me,
> Krutikaa and Netha who nominated me, and the members of the EC who conducted
> the election process.
>
> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Heya, this is inform you that Rohini Lakshane has been appointed as
>> the chair of the Gender-gap SIG. This was the first nomination for an
>> SIG chair where there were other candidates, in this case Pavithra H.
>> Rohini was nominated and seconded by Krutikaa Jawanjal and Netha
>> Hussain, and got 20 votes in her favour, the highest in any Wikimedia
>> India voting process, beating Karthik's record of 19 votes in
>> September 2012. Rohini can be contacted on [hidden email]
>>
>> --
>> Srikanth Ramakrishnan
>> Treasurer,
>> Wikimedia Chapter [India]
>>
>> Donate to the Wikimedia India Chapter
>> today<http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Donations>
>>
>> --

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
web: www.sudhanwa.com  blog: www.sudhanwa.in
Twitter: sudhanwa Check on FB, Linkedin for more.

Re: [WMIN-Members] Appointment of new SIG chair

Bishakha Datta
Nice! Congratulations, Rohini, and look forward to more wiki women workshops and other related stuff.

Best
Bishakha

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 12:39 AM, Sudhanwa Jogalekar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats Rohini!!

All the best wishes to you!!

Regards
-Sudhanwa

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thank you everyone for giving me this opportunity -- those who voted for me,
> Krutikaa and Netha who nominated me, and the members of the EC who conducted
> the election process.
>
> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Heya, this is inform you that Rohini Lakshane has been appointed as
>> the chair of the Gender-gap SIG. This was the first nomination for an
>> SIG chair where there were other candidates, in this case Pavithra H.
>> Rohini was nominated and seconded by Krutikaa Jawanjal and Netha
>> Hussain, and got 20 votes in her favour, the highest in any Wikimedia
>> India voting process, beating Karthik's record of 19 votes in
>> September 2012. Rohini can be contacted on [hidden email]
>>
>> --
>> Srikanth Ramakrishnan
>> Treasurer,
>> Wikimedia Chapter [India]
>>
>> Donate to the Wikimedia India Chapter
>> today<http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Donations>
>>
>> --

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
web: www.sudhanwa.com  blog: www.sudhanwa.in
Twitter: sudhanwa Check on FB, Linkedin for more.

Re: [WMIN-Members] Appointment of new SIG chair

Vishnu t
Congratulations, Rohini!

Best,
Vishnu

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thank you everyone for giving me this opportunity -- those who voted for me,
> Krutikaa and Netha who nominated me, and the members of the EC who conducted
> the election process.
>
> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Heya, this is inform you that Rohini Lakshane has been appointed as
>> the chair of the Gender-gap SIG. This was the first nomination for an
>> SIG chair where there were other candidates, in this case Pavithra H.
>> Rohini was nominated and seconded by Krutikaa Jawanjal and Netha
>> Hussain, and got 20 votes in her favour, the highest in any Wikimedia
>> India voting process, beating Karthik's record of 19 votes in
>> September 2012. Rohini can be contacted on [hidden email]
>>
>> --
>> Srikanth Ramakrishnan
>> Treasurer,
>> Wikimedia Chapter [India]
>>
>> Donate to the Wikimedia India Chapter
>> today<http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Donations>
>>
>> --

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
web: www.sudhanwa.com  blog: www.sudhanwa.in
Twitter: sudhanwa Check on FB, Linkedin for more.

Re: [WMIN-Members] Appointment of new SIG chair

Omshivaprakash | Wikimedia
Congratulations Rohini :)

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thank you everyone for giving me this opportunity -- those who voted for me,
> Krutikaa and Netha who nominated me, and the members of the EC who conducted
> the election process.
>
> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Heya, this is inform you that Rohini Lakshane has been appointed as
>> the chair of the Gender-gap SIG. This was the first nomination for an
>> SIG chair where there were other candidates, in this case Pavithra H.
>> Rohini was nominated and seconded by Krutikaa Jawanjal and Netha
>> Hussain, and got 20 votes in her favour, the highest in any Wikimedia
>> India voting process, beating Karthik's record of 19 votes in
>> September 2012. Rohini can be contacted on [hidden email]
>>
>> --
>> Srikanth Ramakrishnan
>> Treasurer,
>> Wikimedia Chapter [India]
>>
>> Donate to the Wikimedia India Chapter
>> today<http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Donations>
>>
>> --

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
web: www.sudhanwa.com  blog: www.sudhanwa.in
Twitter: sudhanwa Check on FB, Linkedin for more.

Omshivaprakash H L | ಓಂಶಿವಪ್ರಕಾಶ್ ಎಚ್.ಎಲ್ | ॐ शिवप्रकाश् एच्. एल्
Kannada SIG
Wikimedia India Chapter
File:Wikimedia India logo.svg

Re: [WMIN-Members] Appointment of new SIG chair

Rohini Lakshane
Thank you everyone for your wishes. :)

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thank you everyone for giving me this opportunity -- those who voted for me,
> Krutikaa and Netha who nominated me, and the members of the EC who conducted
> the election process.

> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Heya, this is inform you that Rohini Lakshane has been appointed as
>> the chair of the Gender-gap SIG. This was the first nomination for an
>> SIG chair where there were other candidates, in this case Pavithra H.
>> Rohini was nominated and seconded by Krutikaa Jawanjal and Netha
>> Hussain, and got 20 votes in her favour, the highest in any Wikimedia
>> India voting process, beating Karthik's record of 19 votes in
>> September 2012. Rohini can be contacted on [hidden email]
>>
>> --
>> Srikanth Ramakrishnan
>> Treasurer,
>> Wikimedia Chapter [India]
>>
>> Donate to the Wikimedia India Chapter
>> today<http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Donations>
>>
>> --

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
web: www.sudhanwa.com  blog: www.sudhanwa.in
Twitter: sudhanwa Check on FB, Linkedin for more.

Omshivaprakash H L | ಓಂಶಿವಪ್ರಕಾಶ್ ಎಚ್.ಎಲ್ | ॐ शिवप्रकाश् एच्. एल्
Kannada SIG
Wikimedia India Chapter
File:Wikimedia India logo.svg

Re: [WMIN-Members] Appointment of new SIG chair

Rudolph the Rd Nosed Reindeer
Congratulations Rohini!

Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 16:53:58 +0530
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] [WMIN-Members] Appointment of new SIG chair

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thank you everyone for giving me this opportunity -- those who voted for me,
> Krutikaa and Netha who nominated me, and the members of the EC who conducted
> the election process.
>
> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Heya, this is inform you that Rohini Lakshane has been appointed as
>> the chair of the Gender-gap SIG. This was the first nomination for an
>> SIG chair where there were other candidates, in this case Pavithra H.
>> Rohini was nominated and seconded by Krutikaa Jawanjal and Netha
>> Hussain, and got 20 votes in her favour, the highest in any Wikimedia
>> India voting process, beating Karthik's record of 19 votes in
>> September 2012. Rohini can be contacted on [hidden email]
>>
>> --
>> Srikanth Ramakrishnan
>> Treasurer,
>> Wikimedia Chapter [India]
>>
>> Donate to the Wikimedia India Chapter
>> today<http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Donations>
>>
>> --

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
web: www.sudhanwa.com  blog: www.sudhanwa.in
Twitter: sudhanwa Check on FB, Linkedin for more.

Re: [WMIN-Members] Appointment of new SIG chair

Subhashish Panigrahi-4
<base href="x-msg://16/">Congratulations Rohini! Wish you all the best for the new role.

Best!
Subha

On 11-Mar-2013, at 3:10 PM, Rudolph the Rd Nosed Reindeer wrote:

Congratulations Rohini!

Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 16:53:58 +0530
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thank you everyone for giving me this opportunity -- those who voted for me,

> Krutikaa and Netha who nominated me, and the members of the EC who conducted
> the election process.
>
> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Heya, this is inform you that Rohini Lakshane has been appointed as
>> the chair of the Gender-gap SIG. This was the first nomination for an
>> SIG chair where there were other candidates, in this case Pavithra H.
>> Rohini was nominated and seconded by Krutikaa Jawanjal and Netha
>> Hussain, and got 20 votes in her favour, the highest in any Wikimedia
>> India voting process, beating Karthik's record of 19 votes in
>> September 2012. Rohini can be contacted on [hidden email]
>>
>> --
>> Srikanth Ramakrishnan
>> Treasurer,
>> Wikimedia Chapter [India]