Appointment of new office bearer

Karthik Nadar-2
Dear all,

at the F2F meeting held previous week, your Executive Committee has appointed a new Treasurer to fill in the position previously help by Anirudh Singh Bhati. Srikanth Ramakrishnan would be the new treasurer as appointed unanimously by the EC.

Srikanth was nominated by Karthik (me) and his candidate was seconded by Viswa Prabha. Since there was no other nominations, he was been appointed unanimously. Please join me in welcoming him for this new office bearing role.

Regards,
Karthik Nadar,
Secretary, Wikimedia India Chapter.

Re: [WMIN-Members] Appointment of new office bearer

Rahmanuddin Shaik
Congratulations.

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 8:46 PM, Karthik Nadar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

at the F2F meeting held previous week, your Executive Committee has appointed a new Treasurer to fill in the position previously help by Anirudh Singh Bhati. Srikanth Ramakrishnan would be the new treasurer as appointed unanimously by the EC.

Srikanth was nominated by Karthik (me) and his candidate was seconded by Viswa Prabha. Since there was no other nominations, he was been appointed unanimously. Please join me in welcoming him for this new office bearing role.

Regards,
Karthik Nadar,
Secretary, Wikimedia India Chapter.

Rahimanuddin Shaik
నాని

A new address for ebooks : http://kinige.com
తెలుగువారికి సాంకేతిక సహాయం - http://techsetu.com

Re: [WMIN-Members] Appointment of new office bearer

BalaSundaraRaman

Best wishes, Srikanth.

- Sundar

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Re: [WMIN-Members] Appointment of new office bearer

Arun Ramarathnam
Best wishes Srikanth.

This is a key role in the EC.
I am sure it would also offer learning opportunities.

regards
Arun