Approved requests for new languages - appeal to developers

Approved requests for new languages - appeal to developers

Vitaly Volkov
Dear developers, please have a look at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Approved_requests_for_new_languages and http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Approved_requests_for_new_languages.

There are 13 languages waiting for their wikis to be created, some of them for THREE MOTNS. It's no wonder that people, who would like to work for wikis in these langiages get frustrated and angry. I've already asked developers to pay attention to this sad fact in meta wiki babel, but it seems not to have any effect.

Please, don't forget the aim of wikipedia - create encyclopedia in EVERY langiage!

Vitaly Volkov aka Kneiphof, admin and bureaucrat of Russian wikipedia.

Re: Approved requests for new languages - appeal to developers

Servien Ilaino
I can only support this request... something needs to be done, people might
just get fed up and not bother with the wiki once it's set-up. There have
been various requests to set-up the wikis so please do something.

Serv