April 1st: IRC office hour "Migration from Toolserver to Tool Labs"

April 1st: IRC office hour "Migration from Toolserver to Tool Labs"

Silke Meyer
Hello everybody!

You are all invited to join the next IRC office hour on migration from
Toolserver to Tool Labs.

When:
Tuesday April 1st
Start: 5 p.m. UTC
End: 6 p.m. UTC

Where:
#wikimedia-office

Hope to see you. As always: If you can't attend you can send me your
questions beforehand.

The log of the last office hour is here:
http://bots.wmflabs.org/~wm-bot/logs/%23wikimedia-office/20140219.txt

Best, Silke

--
Silke Meyer
Internes IT-Management und Projektmanagement Toolserver

Tel. (030) 219 158 260

http://wikimedia.de

unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt
für Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/681/51985.