Are you staying at HI in NYC and taking the wikibus?

Are you staying at HI in NYC and taking the wikibus?

Thomas Dalton

Sorry to keep sending NYC specific emails to the general wikimania list. We all go to DC tomorrow, so there won't be many more!

If you are staying at the HI hostel in NYC and are taking the wikibus, meet in the hostel lobby at 8:15. Please don't be late, or you will get us all in trouble!

Re: Are you staying at HI in NYC and taking the wikibus?

Lodewijk
would be quite early, considering the bus won't leave before 09:30? Anyway, being early didn't hurt anyone I guess...

On 9 July 2012 03:29, Lodewijk <[hidden email]> wrote:
> would be quite early, considering the bus won't leave before 09:30? Anyway,
> being early didn't hurt anyone I guess...

Based on experience today, those of us discussing it felt it would be
safest to be leave some leeway!

Re: Are you staying at HI in NYC and taking the wikibus?

James Alexander-4
Greyhound and Peter (who has the tickets) have asked us to arrive at gate 64 no later then 9am. There is no doubt It's been confusing (we are a giant bunch of cats that are tough to herd ;) ) but I think that this is the final word. Peter set out an email with final schedule and instructions a short while ago to the WTM list. If you aren't on it and want it feel free to shoot me an email off list and I'll forward. (Lodewijk I know you aren't so I'll forward after this)

See all of the wikibus people tomorrow and everyone else over the corse of te week!

Sent from my iPhone

James Alexander
Manager - Merchandise
Wikimedia Foundation
+1 415-839-6885 x6716

On Jul 8, 2012, at 10:34 PM, Lodewijk <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Bence Damokos

When are the wikibus folks expected to arrive  in DC?

Best regards,
Bence
On Sunday, July 8, 2012, James Alexander <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Greyhound and Peter (who has the tickets) have asked us to arrive at gate 64 no later then 9am. There is no doubt It's been confusing (we are a giant bunch of cats that are tough to herd ;) ) but I think that this is the final word. Peter set out an email with final schedule and instructions a short while ago to the WTM list. If you aren't on it and want it feel free to shoot me an email off list and I'll forward. (Lodewijk I know you aren't so I'll forward after this)
> See all of the wikibus people tomorrow and everyone else over the corse of te week!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> James Alexander
> Manager - Merchandise
> Wikimedia Foundation
> +1 415-839-6885 x6716
>
> On Jul 8, 2012, at 10:34 PM, Lodewijk <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> The official (well, official?) email I got from Richard clearly states 09:30. I've heard different rumours now about other times, which is rather confusing.
> Lodewijk
>
> 2012/7/8 Joseph Fox <[hidden email]>
>>
>> We're expected there for 9am, and it can't hurt to grab brekkie first, I suppose.
>> Joe
>> On 8 Jul 2012, at 22:29, Lodewijk wrote:
>>
>> would be quite early, considering the bus won't leave before 09:30? Anyway, being early didn't hurt anyone I guess...
>>
>> 2012/7/8 Thomas Dalton <[hidden email]>
>>>
>>> Sorry to keep sending NYC specific emails to the general wikimania list. We all go to DC tomorrow, so there won't be many more!
>>>
>>> If you are staying at the HI hostel in NYC and are taking the wikibus, meet in the hostel lobby at 8:15. Please don't be late, or you will get us all in trouble!

Re: Are you staying at HI in NYC and taking the wikibus?

James Hare
Around 2:30, though given the realities of intercity buses they will
probably arrive later.

James