Arrival & registration

Andy Mabbett-2
Apart from a small mention on the page about the Google opening
reception <http://wikimania2012.wikimedia.org/wiki/Google_Reception>
(which says "Your conference badge will serve as your
admission ticket. The badge can be picked up during business hours
from the registration desk at George Washington University from the
start of the Hackathon through 5:00 PM on July 11.", but not where at
GWU that will be), I can find nothing on the wiki about arrival and
registration; collecting one's badge, etc. The main schedule only
shows that happening on the 12th, between 7-9am

Can someone with the requisite knowledge fix that, please?

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing

Re: Arrival & registration

James Hare
The conference badge can be picked up in the front lobby of the Marvin
Center, the same building where everything else is taking place.

There will be registration all the days of the conference, including
Tuesday and Wednesday.

James

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 2:27 PM, Andy Mabbett <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Apart from a small mention on the page about the Google opening
> reception <http://wikimania2012.wikimedia.org/wiki/Google_Reception>
> (which says "Your conference badge will serve as your
> admission ticket. The badge can be picked up during business hours
> from the registration desk at George Washington University from the
> start of the Hackathon through 5:00 PM on July 11.", but not where at
> GWU that will be), I can find nothing on the wiki about arrival and
> registration; collecting one's badge, etc. The main schedule only
> shows that happening on the 12th, between 7-9am
>
> Can someone with the requisite knowledge fix that, please?
>
> --
> Andy Mabbett
> @pigsonthewing
> http://pigsonthewing.org.uk

Re: Arrival & registration

Andy Mabbett-2
Thank you. My point was that that  - plus days and hours of operation,
directions etc - needs to go on the wiki.

On 29 June 2012 22:41, James Hare <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The conference badge can be picked up in the front lobby of the Marvin
> Center, the same building where everything else is taking place.
>
> There will be registration all the days of the conference, including
> Tuesday and Wednesday.
>
> James
>
> On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 2:27 PM, Andy Mabbett <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Apart from a small mention on the page about the Google opening
>> reception <http://wikimania2012.wikimedia.org/wiki/Google_Reception>
>> (which says "Your conference badge will serve as your
>> admission ticket. The badge can be picked up during business hours
>> from the registration desk at George Washington University from the
>> start of the Hackathon through 5:00 PM on July 11.", but not where at
>> GWU that will be), I can find nothing on the wiki about arrival and
>> registration; collecting one's badge, etc. The main schedule only
>> shows that happening on the 12th, between 7-9am
>>
>> Can someone with the requisite knowledge fix that, please?
>>
>> --
>> Andy Mabbett
>> @pigsonthewing
>> http://pigsonthewing.org.uk