Arrival on Tuesday afternoon; anyone else?

Arrival on Tuesday afternoon; anyone else?

Guillaume Paumier
Hi,

I expect quite a few people will be arriving on Tuesday 25. My flight
is landing at 1:10 pm. Would anyone be interested in gathering in
order to go to the hotel together?

(Feel free to answer privately to avoid sending to the list; I can
read e-mails a few more hours before leaving).

--
Guillaume Paumier
[[m:User:guillom]]

Re: Arrival on Tuesday afternoon; anyone else?

Jeromy-Yu Chan (Jerry~Yuyu)
er
9:30 am I'm cannot wait that long

Jerry~雨雨
Jeromy-Yu Maximilian Chan, ARAD
User:Yuyu | zh.wikipedia | Wikimedia HK
Blogger | http://jeromyu.blogspots.com
MSN: [hidden email]
also Jeromyu on twitter, plurk and most of places

Tel: +852 9279 1601
Laudamus quae laudentur
Non clamatis hostilia, numquam esse vos accusatoribus

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 10:01, Guillaume Paumier <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I expect quite a few people will be arriving on Tuesday 25. My flight
is landing at 1:10 pm. Would anyone be interested in gathering in
order to go to the hotel together?

(Feel free to answer privately to avoid sending to the list; I can
read e-mails a few more hours before leaving).

--
Guillaume Paumier
[[m:User:guillom]]
http://www.gpaumier.org

Re: Arrival on Tuesday afternoon; anyone else?

Everton Zanella Alvarenga-2
Hey, Guillaume, here is Tom from Brazil. I'm arriving from São Paulo
exatly this time! We could meet somewhere in the airport and share a
taxi, don't you think? It'd be faster than the bus and chieper.

My mobile +55-11-9242-5348. Contact me via email or jabber
([hidden email]).

See you!

Tom

2009/8/23 Guillaume Paumier <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> I expect quite a few people will be arriving on Tuesday 25. My flight
> is landing at 1:10 pm. Would anyone be interested in gathering in
> order to go to the hotel together?
>
> (Feel free to answer privately to avoid sending to the list; I can
> read e-mails a few more hours before leaving).
>
> --
> Guillaume Paumier
> [[m:User:guillom]]
> http://www.gpaumier.org

http://blogdotom.wordpress.com/sobre

Re: Arrival on Tuesday afternoon; anyone else?

Florence Devouard-2
Hi

I get there at 8h20 am Jerry; from Madrid.

Shall we meet somewhere ?
Do you have a cell phone number ?
Which city will you get from ?

Cheers

Ant

Jerry~Yuyu wrote:

> er
> 9:30 am I'm cannot wait that long
>
> Jerry~雨雨
> Jeromy-Yu Maximilian Chan, ARAD
> User:Yuyu | zh.wikipedia | Wikimedia HK
> Blogger | http://jeromyu.blogspots.com
> MSN: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
> also Jeromyu on twitter, plurk and most of places
>
> Tel: +852 9279 1601
> Laudamus quae laudentur
> Non clamatis hostilia, numquam esse vos accusatoribus
>

> On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 10:01, Guillaume Paumier
>
>     Hi,
>
>     I expect quite a few people will be arriving on Tuesday 25. My flight
>     is landing at 1:10 pm. Would anyone be interested in gathering in
>     order to go to the hotel together?
>
>     (Feel free to answer privately to avoid sending to the list; I can
>     read e-mails a few more hours before leaving).
>
>     --
>     Guillaume Paumier
>     [[m:User:guillom]]
>     http://www.gpaumier.org

Florence Devouard
http://www.devouard.com

Un nouveau livre sur Wikipédia est disponible
"Wikipédia: découvrir, utiliser, contribuer".
En savoir plus: http://www.devouard.com/spip.php?article40

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 14:43, Florence Devouard <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

I get there at 8h20 am Jerry; from Madrid.

Cool, but you've wait me at least an hour... :P

Shall we meet somewhere ?
The Bank? if you're exit from the terminal A?
(Mine is United 0847 expected in Terminal A, how about yours.)

Do you have a cell phone number ?

I've my Hong Kong Cell phone with roaming service
+852 9279 1601

Which city will you get from ?
San Francisco Via Washington, DC

Cheers