Article Rating Extension?

MarkGillespie-2

Is there any extension to allow article rating? To maintain a high quality
Wiki, I want our users to rate articles, so the poorly rated articles can
be brought upto spec.

Seems an obvious extension, surprised I can't find one.

I did see reference to: $wgUseValidation in a post on the mailing list, but
this does not seem to be in MediaWiki 1.8.2, despite the manual saying it's
not been deprecated...

Confused, I am...

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are in commercial confidence and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the Postmaster by e-mail. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of DEK International or its affiliates.
[hidden email]

This footnote confirms that this message has been checked for the presence of computer viruses.
http://www.dek.com  ...know the difference

Re: Article Rating Extension?

Fernando Correia
Such an extension would be useful to my company's wiki as well.