Article Ratings System

MarkGillespie-2

Hi, I found this really nice MediaWiki ratings system extension, but I
can't get it working on 1.8.2.  When I enable the extension, I get empty
pages when I try and load the Wiki :-(

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Review_script
http://www.leerwiki.nl/How_to_port_Unobtrusive_AJAX_Star_Rating_Bar_to_MediaWiki

Has anyone managed to get this extension working?

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are in commercial confidence and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the Postmaster by e-mail. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of DEK International or its affiliates.
[hidden email]

This footnote confirms that this message has been checked for the presence of computer viruses.
http://www.dek.com  ...know the difference