Article Size Limit

Michael Steidley
I've come up against an article size limit while submitting articles
both manually and automated with scripts (perl and curl). What
determines that limit? Is it apache or php? I've increased some limits
in my apache config and it has helped but I seem to have reached an
upper limit that I can not get passed. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Article Size Limit

Rob Church
$wgMaxArticleSize, in 1.6 at least. Default is 2MB.

Rob Church