Quantcast

Article about Womens Day & Wikipedia Club Pune in Sakal

Article about Womens Day & Wikipedia Club Pune in Sakal

Niraj Suryawanshi
Hello All,
We are extremely glad that Sakal Group of Newspapers covered the Womens Day Event in Pune, which was published on the front page of Pune, Aurangabad & Nashik division.

Here is the link for the same

http://www.esakal.com/esakal/20130322/5164019763625872790.htm
Regards & Thanks,

Niraj N. Suryawanshi
Pune Institute of Computer Technology | Wikipedia Club Pune
+91 814 992 0120 | niraj.suryawanshi@gmail.com

Re: Article about Womens Day & Wikipedia Club Pune in Sakal

Abhinav_Garule
Nice work...
Keep it up...

Re: Article about Womens Day & Wikipedia Club Pune in Sakal

Suraj Gontla
Nice initiative, i read it in news paper...let me know when is the next event...

Thanks and Regards

Suraj Gontla
Graphic Designer

-----
Regards & Thanks,

Niraj N. Suryawanshi
Pune Institute of Computer Technology | Wikipedia Club Pune
+91 814 992 0120 | [hidden email]

Suraj Gontla,
PAI INTERNATIONAL LEARNING SLOUTIONS,
Azam Campus,Camp,
Pune.

Re: Article about Womens Day & Wikipedia Club Pune in Sakal

Priyanka
appreciative work.... Do let know if you are planning such event initiatives for women in future. I would be obliged to be a part of it.

Re: Article about Womens Day & Wikipedia Club Pune in Sakal

Niraj Suryawanshi
thanks Priyanka, Lakshy, & Abhinav.
will surely keep you in loop regarding the next event :)

Regards & Thanks,
Pune Institute of Computer Technology | Wikipedia Club Pune
8149920120 | [hidden email]

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Priyanka [via Wikimedia] <[hidden email]> wrote:
appreciative work.... Do let know if you are planning such event initiatives for women in future. I would be obliged to be a part of it.

http://wikimedia.7.n6.nabble.com/Article-about-Womens-Day-Wikipedia-Club-Pune-in-Sakal-tp5000207p5000237.html
To start a new topic under WikiMedia India, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Article about Womens Day & Wikipedia Club Pune in Sakal, click here.
NAML

Regards & Thanks,

Niraj N. Suryawanshi
Pune Institute of Computer Technology | Wikipedia Club Pune
+91 814 992 0120 | niraj.suryawanshi@gmail.com

Re: Article about Womens Day & Wikipedia Club Pune in Sakal

yohannvt
that is great news,
wishing success for future events!!

Respectfully,

Yohann Thomas
Wikipedia Club Pune

Re: Article about Womens Day & Wikipedia Club Pune in Sakal

Sanket Oswal
great work Niraj!
Wish you all the best for your upcoming events.

-Sanket Oswal

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 2:30 PM, Yohann Thomas <[hidden email]> wrote:
that is great news,
wishing success for future events!!

Respectfully,

Yohann Thomas
Wikipedia Club Pune

Re: Article about Womens Day & Wikipedia Club Pune in Sakal

John Carter
Congratulations to Wikipedia Club Pune on such a grand success.
Expecting similar kind of event's in Future.

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 2:30 PM, Yohann Thomas <[hidden email]> wrote:
that is great news,
wishing success for future events!!

Respectfully,

Yohann Thomas