Article creation and deletion stats

Alan Liefting
I want to add some stuff to [[Wikipedia:Statistics]] about article
creation and deletion.  I know there is a bit of stuff out there but I
can't for the life of me find it.
Anyone got some links at their fingertips that they can send my way?

Thanks

Alan

Re: Article creation and deletion stats

Steven Walling
On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 3:26 PM, Alan Liefting <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I want to add some stuff to [[Wikipedia:Statistics]] about article
> creation and deletion.  I know there is a bit of stuff out there but I
> can't for the life of me find it.
> Anyone got some links at their fingertips that they can send my way?
>
> Thanks
>

> Alan

First place to look (if you haven't yet) is stats.wikimedia.org, especially
for article creation stats.

Steven